Bryony Thomas - Author, Founder & Speaker - Watertight Marketing Ltd
She is the author of Watertight Marketing, which has been in its best-sellers list consistently for over five years, with no gimmicks. This ground-breaking book has been described variously as “the entrepreneurs’ essential marketing manual”, “a work of genius”, and “a licence to print money”. Centred on replacing the ubiquitous sales funnel diagram with a better metaphor of a Bucket, Funnels and Taps, Bryony is often known as The Bucket Lady.
Bryony Thomas – The Elephant Spotter | Bryony Thomas has a disarmingly honest working style, that means that people have often seen her as a marketing confidante more than a consultant. Landing as the divisional director of marketing for FTSE 100 company, Experian, at the age of 28, Bryony quickly developed a knack for asking the questions that matter. If there’s something that needs addressing, you’ll find Bryony pointing to it. This earned her the nick-name, The Elephant SpotterBryony Thomas – The Multi-Million Pound Cat Thief
Bryony Thomas is also an in-demand professional speaker for business audiences wanting to understand how to deliver sustainable sales results. Whether it’s a boardroom, team day, or a large conference venue, Bryony can be trusted to inspire, engage and entertain. But, more importantly people will leave her talks with immediate actions to take. She has a unique and memorable speaking style, and is often heard describing how to build multi-million pound businesses in the same way as you’d steal your neighbour’s cat. And so, is known as The Multi-Million Pound Cat Thief.
Through our tools, templates, training and expert directory, we give growing businesses the confidence and clarity to make marketing decisions that underpin sustainable sales growth. Home to the multi-award winning business growth methodology – Watertight Marketing – captured in the best-selling book by founder, Bryony Thomas.
We typically work with three types of clients:
- High growth businesses reaching a milestone: You’re established, with 7-figure revenues and a team to match. There’s something on the horizon, like a key succession, investment or exit plan that means you need to get crystal clear on how your business delivers sustainable sales results.
- Ambitious businesses starting to scale: You’ve been in business for a little while, and you know you’re onto something. You know that your business has what it takes to grow. Now is the time to get the systems and structure in place to seriously step things up.
- Solo entrepreneurs looking to set themselves apart: You’re not looking to grow a team, or a multi-million pound business. You just want to get an efficient marketing operation in place that means you can work with clients you love, who pay you what you’re worth
Talk to us about:
- Board sessions and team days: Get your whole team engaged and enthused to step up your marketing with a board or team day faciliated by Bryony Thomas based on her award-winning workshop for the Academy for Chief Executvies, or one of our licensed experts.
- 12-month training on the Masterplan programme: Work chapter by chapter through the Watertight Marketing book, with weekly supoprt from Bryony and a monthly one-to-one to keep you on track.
- Hands-on support from a licensed expert: Work with one of marketing strategists inside your business, with a tailoired or retained cosulting engagement wot get marketing delivering the sales you deserve.