Philip Atkinson, Chartered Acct, Monochrome Finance Ltd
Award winning corporate advisor helping SME’s and entrepreuneurs develop and pursue their growth and exit strategies. Over 30 years professional firm and industry experience with over 300 corporates helped and 120 transactions completed, typically between £1 million to £50 million.
Sector coverage includes industrials, renewables, power & utilities, TMT, business services, retail and consumer goods. Originating, structuring and executing investments including cross-border (international), with significant time spent in the Middle East and having closed at least one transaction on four continents.
– Valuations, business modeling and budgeting
– Strategy and strategic planning including international expansion
– Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), disposals, fund raising (debt and equity) and joint ventures
– Corporate Finance
– IPO and regulatory compliance
– Due Diligence and financial analysis
– Financial accounting and reporting
– Business planning and forecasting
– Treasury management
– Project management
– Capital investment