Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our (timeline-business-solutions) website, you accept our terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you expressly agree with our terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, your warrant and represent to us that your are at least 18 years of age.
- Copyright notice
- Copyright (c) 2018 of first publication Timeline Business Solutions
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website.
- License to use website
- You may:
- View pages from our website in a web browser
- Download certain accessible media files from our from our website for caching in a web browser
- Print pages that have been made accessible by Timeline Business Solutions from our website and
- Use our website services by means of a web browser – subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions
- Except as expressly permitted by section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer or any other storage platform (physical or cloud)
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including publication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- Show any material from our website in public
- Exploit material from our website for commercial purposes
- Redistribute material from our website
- Notwithstanding section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print or electronic form to any person.
- Timeline Business Solutions reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent, bypass or attempt to circumvent or bypass any access restriction measure on our website.
- Acceptable use
- you must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility to the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, in connection with any unlawful fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware computer virus (Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software)
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities; including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means ; except for the purpose of search engine indexing
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing , SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Use on behalf of organisation
5.1 If you use our website or expressly agree to theses terms and conditions in the course of a business or other organisational projects, by doing so you bind both:
(a) yourself and
(b) the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organisational project,
To these terms and conditions and circumstances, references to ‘you’ in these terms and conditions are to the both the individual user and the relevant person, company or legal entity.
6.0 Registration and accounts
6.1 To be eligible for an account on the Timeline Business Solutions website, under this section 6, you must be 18 years and above.
6.2 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on the Timeline Business Solutions website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
6.3 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the Timeline Business Solutions website, unless you that person’s express permission to do so.
6.4 you must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
6.5 you must not use any other person’s account to access Timeline Business Solutions website unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
7.0 User login details
7.1 If you register for an account with our website [Timeline Business Solutions website], we will either provide you with, OR you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
7.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in section 13; You must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
7.3 You must keep your password confidential.
7.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
7.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website [Timeline Business Solutions website]arising out of any failure to keep you password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out o such a failure.
8. Cancellation and suspension of account
8.1 We may:
(a) edit your account details
(b) temporarily suspend your account; and / or
(c) cancel your account
at any time at our sole discretion, providing that on cancellation of any services you have paid for and you have not breached these terms and conditions, you will be entitled to a refund of any amounts paid to us in respect of those services that were to be provided by us to you after the date of such cancellation under this section 8.1
8.2 Should you decide you no longer want to use our service, you can cancel your account on our website [Timeline Business Solutions website]. You will not be entitled to any refund if you cancel your account in accordance with this section 8.2
9.1 To become a subscriber to our website [Timeline Business Solutions website] services, you must pay the applicable subscription fees either during the account registration procedure OR after you have registered for an account with our website. You will be sent an acknowledgment of your order. Should your order be accepted, you will be sent an order confirmation, at which point, the contract between us for the supply of the our website services will come into being , once the order acknowledgement has been issued.
9.2 You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order. This can be done by sending a message to the Admin via the email address provided.
9.3 You will be privy to and will benefit from the features specified on our website, as applies to your subscription type, as long as your account and subscription remain active.
9.4 The benefits associated with the different subscription packages may vary from time to time. This may be as a result of the low demand, an overhaul, feedback related or the likes. In such cases, you will be notified and, if in our reasonable opinion, such variation results in a substantial loss of value or functionality, you shall have the right to cancel your subscription and we will refund to you any amounts paid to us in respect of any period of subscription after the date of cancellation.
9.5 At the end of any period of subscription for which you have paid (and subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions, your subscription will be automatically renewed and you will need to pay the applicable subscription fees (unless you cancel the subscription using the cancellation facility on our website before the date of renewal. Should payment not reach us on the renewal date, your subscription will be automatically cancelled.
10.1 The fees in respect of our website [Timeline Business Solutions website] services will be as set out on our website from time to time.
10.2 All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website [Timeline Business Solutions website]
10.3 You must pay us the fees in respect of our website services, in advance, in cleared funds, in accordance with any instructions on our website.
10.4 We may vary the fees from time to time by posting new fees on our website but this will not affect fees for services that have been previously paid.
10.5 If you dispute any payment made to us, you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim.
10.6 If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us within 3 working days following the date written on your request.
- an amount equal to the amount on the charge-back
- all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by
our or your bank payment processor or card issuer)
- an administration fee of (GBP 25.00) and
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this Section 10.6 (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees)
and for the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognise or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result. This will constitute an unjustified charge-back for the purposes of this section 10.6
10.7 If you owe us any amount under or relating to these terms and conditions, we may suspend or withdraw the provision of services to you.
10.8 We may at any time set off any amount that you owe to us against any amount that we owe to you, by sending you written notice of the set-off.
11. Distance contracts: cancellation right
11.1 This Section 11 applies if and only if you offer to contract with us , or contract with us as a consumer-that is, as an individual acting wholly or mainly outside your trade, business, craft or profession.
11.2 You may withdraw an offer to enter into a contract with Timeline Business Solutions through our website, or cancel a contract entered into with us through our website, at any time within the period:
- beginning upon the submission of your offer; and
- (b) ending at the end of 14 days after the day on which the contract is entered into,
Subject to Section 11.3. You do not have to give any reason for our withdrawal or cancellation.
11.3 You agree that we may begin the provision of services before the expiry of the period referred to in Section 11.2, and you acknowledge that, if we do begin the provision of services before the end of that period, then;
- If the services are fully performed, you will lose the right to cancel as referred to in Section 11.2
- If the services are partially performed at the time of cancellation, you must pay to us an amount proportional to the services supplied or we may deduct such amount from any refund due to you in accordance with this Section 11.0
11.4 In order to withdraw an offer to contract or cancel a contract on the basis described in this Section 11.0, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw or cancel (as the case may be). You may inform us by means of any clear statement setting out the decision. In the case of cancellation, you may inform us using the cancellation form that we make available to you. You may also send us an email, using the email address we provide you with. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right to cancel before the period has expired.
11.5 If you withdraw an offer to contract, or cancel a contract on the basis described in this Section 11.0, you will receive a full refund of any amount you paid to us in respect of the offer or contract, except as specified in this Section 11.0.
11.6 We will refund money using the same method used to make the payment, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
11.7 We will process the refund due to you as a result of a cancellation on the basis described in this Section 11.0 without undue delay and, in any case, within the period of 14 days after the day on which we are informed of the cancellation.
12.0 Your content: Licence
12.1 In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio, material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via our website.
12.2 You grant to us a world-wide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license, to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media OR reproduce, store and (with your specific consent) publish your content on and in relation to this website.
12.3 You grant us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under section 12.2.
12.4 You grant us the right to bring an action for infringement in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
12.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and respect that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using any (if any) editing functionality made available on the Timeline Business Solutions website.
13.0 CHANGED TERMS
We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
14.0 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE. ADDITIONALLY, TIMELINE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF TIMELINE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL TIMELINE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICE YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM TIMELINE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, AND IF NO PURCHASE HAS BEEN MADE BY YOU TIMELINE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
15.0 THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
The Site and the Service may contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Timeline Business Solutions. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defence, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defence without our prior written consent.
17.0 EFFECT OF HEADINGS
The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
18.0 ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Timeline Business Solutions pertaining to the Site and Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Timeline Business Solutions shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Timeline Business Solutions.
19.0 RECOVERY OF LITIGATION EXPENSES
If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
12.8 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
(a) We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
(b) We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
(c) If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
23.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
23.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
24.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
24.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
25.0 Third party rights
25.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
25.2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
26.0 Entire agreement
26.1 Subject to Section 12.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
27.0 Law and jurisdiction
27.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
27.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Updated: September 2018